The Ipad Feature I Want
However, there is one "feature" that I would love to have. That is the 3G, at that price. While wireless 3G, from any of the carriers runs $60 a month for the "unlimited" 5 gigs plan, how can the iPad offer it at $30? While I can't justify $60 each month for the time away from the computer, at half that it becomes a far more tempting offer. On top of that, the 250 mb plan of $14.99 a month, might be just what this digital doc needs.
Unfortunately, there is no word if any other 3G gadgets will get that type of pricing. I hope they do, as we shouldn't have to pay the "Apple Tax" to get a fair price on a wireless 3G plan for those of us that don't have access to WiFi 24/7.
Jonas
2 Comments:
I also think the ipad is a big itouch and pretty much worthless. I do agree about the data plan though! Why cant regular cell users get the same rate plan? I would snag the 250mb $14.99 a month plan in a heartbeat! On the other side, Verizon offers unlimited internet for $30 and I do believe that includes 3G.
I want a Droid so bad but just cant justify the monthly costs :( .
Mike
I don't have a smartphone, but the iPad appeals to me.
I believe Verizon has 3G speeds, but these things are always YMMV.
The Droid is pretty nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home